Mon – Thurs 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. - Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. - Saturday: 9 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Closed Sunday
Phone: 765-569-5544 - Fax: 765-569-5546 - Email: email@example.com - Location: 106 N. Market St., Rockville, IN 47872
- For adults we offer: Bestsellers, Westerns, Mysteries, Science Fiction, Magazines, Newspapers, Audiobooks, Large Print Books
- For children we offer: Picture Books, Easy Readers, Popular Series Books, Fiction and Non-Fiction, Young Adult, Magazines, and Videos. Storytime for preschoolers is every Friday from 10-10:30 am. Also, during the month of June, we offer storytime for ages 0-12 every Friday from 10-10:45 am.
- We also offer public access computers (includes access to the Internet, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Desktop Publishing).
We offer handicapped accessible entry from the rear parking lot with a lift to the second floor.
- Black and white copies – 15 cents per side
- Color copies–$1 per side
- Microfilm reader/printer—25 cents per page
- Computer printouts—25 cents per page
- Public Fax–$1 for the first page of a fax sent and 25 cents for each additional page. We also receive faxes for 20 cents per page.
Yes! Using the ID number on your card you can log in and see what is checked out to you and when it is due.
- Go tohttp://www.parkecountypl.lib.in.us.
- Click on Search Catalog.
- Click on Login at the top.
- Enter your Card Number and password.
Your username is your patron id (barcode on your library card) ie: 6761200000****.
Yes! We have a great genealogy department. The items in that department do not circulate but you can make copies. You may come in and work in that area or you can call, email, or mail a request to the staff for information. If you would like us to send copies to you, there is a charge of $1 per page and we request a self-addressed stamped envelope along with a check or money order.
- Microfilmed Parke County newpapers from 1853 to present and Parke County Census records
- Newspaper obituaries are indexed on the web at www.ingenweb.org
- Parke County National Register of historic places
- Parke County Veteran’s records
- Family histories
- Birth and death records
- Census records & indexes
- Marriage records
- Parke County SAR/DAR genealogy records
- Parke County Revolutionary war veterans’ records
- Plat maps and many miscellaneous items
One meeting room is available for non-profit and public meetings. Reservations are required. Please inquire at the upstair’s desk or call to reserve the room.
Books - 3 weeks
Games and Movies - 7 days
Games and Movies: $1.00/day